In order for international fans to vote for Infinite and contribute to DIGITAL scores on Melon, you have to download the KOREAN version of the Melon App and buy a STREAMING PASS.
There’s a Youtube Video Tutorial here & we also found tutorial in steps for you (credit to bangtan-juseyo):
How to download the app:
1. Go to app store -> Click on your Apple ID -> Click Country/ Region -> Change your Country/ Region -> Scroll all the way down till you see “대한민곡” -> Agree to change it.
2. If you have a credit card saved on your phone, change it to “None”.
3. Change your Province to Seoul -> Change your City to any city in Seoul -> Depending on the city the you’ve choosen, google for the postcode & input in -> Change your address into anything -> Click Done -> Next.
( I.e. In the YT tutorial, the address keyed in is Seoul, Mapo , 121-010, 16 Yangyo Road respectively)
4. Now your phone should show Korean App Store -> Search -> Melon -> Download App!
How to buy a streaming pass:
1. Go to home screen -> Click on the Shopping icon -> Click on App Store -> Choose pass of your choice: $8.99 pass allows streaming on your computer, $7.99 pass only allows streaming on your phone
2. Pass can be purchased through credit card or even an Apple Gift Card, as long as you redeem it with your Korean Apple ID
2. You can check the pass validity period in the bubble above your App Store.
Using App & Downloading Songs:
1. Search Infinite’s songs by clicking on the magnifying icon
2. Once you’ve found the song you want to listen, there are 3 options provided:
Left = Listen, Middle = Download, Right = Add to playlist
3. If you decide to listen to the song before downloading, you can do that that too. When you do that, the download button is near the top of the screen & at the far right.